Max
Max asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Do you have a super-high IQ and if so; how are you different?

My great-uncle had a 180 IQ and was a Mensite and a lawyer. He had more books than anyone I’ve ever met. He taught himself to read and was reading at a ridiculously young age, excelled in all subjects and was very creative and talented. I was THOUGHT to have a high IQ because of my grades and my writing talents but this is sadly not the case. I do have a lot of deep existential thoughts and consider myself very woke but I do not have a genius mind. What about any of you? Do you have an IQ that is off the charts and if so- what is different about you?

Not really hun.

Please TOS report that troll impersonating me.

"Super high?"- no, but I'm well above average and was briefly in MENSA. When they upped the minimum IQ to 130 (I was 126), I was too intimidated to take the test again. An IQ of 180 is exceedingly rare, so I have difficulty swallowing that. But several famous  people have >140 IQs = Emma Watson, Madonna, Geena Davis, Alicia Keyes, Jodie Foster, etc. I think Steve Martin & Conan O'Brian are both over 160. When the IQ range is that high, people tend to be a bit "quirky,"... the stereotypical 'Nutty Professor' thing. The theory is that their gray matter is so involved with higher processing that they disregard what we deem "normal," average thinking.

I am a Mensonite too hun.

By the sweet age of 5 I figured out that working is for losers and was mooching off the government ever since. Woof.

• .

My IQ is 125 but I feel pretty normal/average