Should Muslims be allowed in the west ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Why not?  Some of the finest people I've met have been Muslim.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Muslims r v proud of islam .. or so they wd like us to believe.

But their HYPOCRISY is blatant when u SEE muslim refugees flocking to .. where ? christian countries !!!

Y christian countries ? freedom, wealth, human rights, women rights, free housing to them, etc, etc. 

Yet they are ingrates. W the refugee problem .. my eyes are now open wide. I do not sympathize w them nor even like them. They are like the blacks .. problematic.

• 3 months ago

No they should not. 

• Rod
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Who should be allowed in the west?

Should only secular and atheist people from non-western countries be allowed?

Agree the muslim religion is not always pro-democratic and pro-woman's rights and they are known to get special sympathy from western govts when it comes to any perceived anti-muslim sentiment or even a christian simply disagreeing with there beliefs publicly.

Ironically this covid-19 pandemic is going to set back mass immigration to other countries by years anyway.

Be interesting to see if muslims would want to travel to the west in the future in large numbers as they have done in the past.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

El Cajon Ca. is half middle eastern by population . So half of my city is Muslim 

or maybe  Chaldean .

So whatca got . Tell me all about it .

• 3 months ago

Yes.  A foundational principle of the Enlightenment was of religious liberty.  By tolerating all religions we learn to tolerate other difference as well and we build a better society with less tension.  It's the folks refusing to tolerate others (both from the left and the right) that creates the tension we now have.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

"2000 years ago the Romans were asking...should Christians be allowed in the west"

And you see how it worked for them. The Roman Empire is long dead. If we allow Islam we shall find the same fate.

• 3 months ago

No, at least not in the USA.

It's a religion that contains its own crimes and punishments (e.g. amputating a thief), and thus subverts the US Constitution.  In fact, the US should designate itself as a sanctuary country for Muslims fleeing the religion.

Christians aren't allowed in Saudi Arabia (at least not openly), and not a Muslim on the planet says a word.

• 3 months ago

If you want freedom of religion in your country, you have to allow all religions. Ban one, and you can ban any of them.

• Ronald
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

2000 years ago the Romans were asking...should Christians be allowed in the west.. ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.