Do you believe in Christianity ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I'm not a Christian so I don't believe in the religion to the degree Christians would. Christianity certainly has valid points shrouded in the magic of a God. I can accept valid points that are known to be correct and dis-guard the trash.

• 3 months ago

Jesus Christ instituted true Christianity, a way of life based on love. In it, all thoughts and actions are to harmonize with God’s will, for the purpose of bringing honor and glory to his name. (Matthew 22:37-39; Hebrews 10:7) Behind Jesus’ teachings on this way of life was his Father, Jehovah. We read at John 8:29 about the support Jesus received from God: “He that sent me is with me; he did not abandon me to myself, because I always do the things pleasing to him.” 

Jesus had his Father’s support and guidance throughout his ministry. Jesus’ early followers did not have to face life’s challenges without guidance. Jehovah educated them by means of his Son. Their following Jesus’ teachings and example made them better people. This is true of his disciples today.​

Source(s): Benefit From the Best Education Available! jw.org
  • 3 months ago

Christianity exists, since there are Christian believers. 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Of course I do. How could anyone read the historical records about Jesus and His many miracles, and not recognize Him as God?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I believe in God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- and Christianity is the way I go about it.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • 3 months ago

I absolutely do! I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and he died for our sins and rose again. 

• 3 months ago

No, I believe in Christ, the son and creation of God.

• 3 months ago

No, the people in the bible were not white except for the edomites

• 3 months ago

You could be a bit clearer in your question. Do you mean do I believe in christianity as a thing, like as being a religion that is existent? Yes, obviously. Do I believe in christianity the message it is trying to convey? Not so much. 

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No, I believe in, and follow, Jesus.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.