Alex asked in SportsOther - Sports · 3 months ago

What is this gym equipment called?

My old gym had a stretch station but it wasn't made of metal like a lot of the ones I see online are, there was a type of netting inside, almost like a spider-web the way you could get inside and stretch out your limbs before and after working out. The netting was like an elastic like rope? I can't find anything like it online though, all I see are metal like cages. Does anyone know the specific name of something like this?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.