What a great questions to ask an employer during an interview?

"What do you wish you'd been told when you started?"

"What are you're expectations for first week, month, 6 months?"

What is something you look for in a worker? 

lots of question ask recruiters

It is nice to show some interesting in the company, its culture and job responsibilities.

Some questions to do that would be like:

- Describe the culture of the company;

- What do the day-to-day responsibilities of this job involve?

- What are the expectations for the person adopting this role during the first month or two?

- What is one of the best things about working at this company?

- What are the next steps in the interview process?

Source(s): www.resumecoach.com/question-to-ask-at-your-job-interview

Depends what job you are applying for? Ask something about the best bit of the job or your favourite bit of the job so you will sound enthusiastic.

• Snezzy

"Nothing's ever smooth sailing all the time. What sort of problems do you encounter here in the course of a day or a week?"

If they don't have an answer to that question you've spent your time talking to someone who is not the boss.

>>more<<

What "Success" says is spot-on. The key is always to focus on what will be the course for making the business run better. "How can I help?" If we look at the opposite, the things to avoid discussing, it'll be anything that displays pessimism instead of optimism, and anything that asks, "What's in it for me?" instead of "What'll be the best way I can help?" If you come across as a whiner rather than a winner they'll quickly discover that they do not need you.

If you truly ARE a whiner rather than a winner, then you need to stand behind yourself and kick so that your overall attitude changes. Easier said than done, but I'm saying it. If you really enjoy being a negative person, you could possibly emulate Rodney Dangerfield ("I don't get no respect!") and make whining into a positive trait, but I think Rodney was one of a kind.

When they ask if you have any questions it's actually for you, how much notice for holidays, what is the pay date, etc. You don't need to think up goofy questions to ask about the company, they will know you don't really want to know anyway. You don't really see the company anywhere in five years, you just want to pay the bills right now.

• fcas80

How do you think this company will be different a year from now?

As a long time manager and person who does a lot of hiring, I'd love to help.  But you can't leave it this vague.  What position are you applying for and what type of company?  It's always important to ask good questions (contrary to what someone else said).

If you can't think of any on your own, then don't ask any.

You're going to sound like a moron if you start spewing questions just because you think you should.

Truly, if you can't think of anything you would like to know, then don't waste everyone's time.