Are you an angry person?

Can you control your anger and do you ever lose your temper?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • laura
    Lv 5
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I’ve mellowed with age to be honest, I used to really show my anger but now if I’m angry it’s nowhere near as bad and I go for a walk till I’ve calmed down 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes.           

• 3 months ago

Sometimes, when Youtube inadvertently takes away other people's videos, and I blame myself for it.

• 3 months ago

No, I'm not an angry corgi hun.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Noo, I am not an angry pony.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No, I'm chilled. 

• Rick
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

nope, that's way too much energy ...................

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It's extremely rare for me to get angry. I can be pushed hard enough to react, and everything I know about Trump makes me angry, so it helps me to focus on that. About people around me and standard things, I don't have anger. I have a dislike for ignorance, and many people have that. I can only ignore them and not be angry at them. I'm considered very intelligent, stable, generous, helpful, and kind. I get angry with people who are the opposite, but mostly controlled in allowing people to be ignorant when they will never change.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

i lost my temper last night after coming home from a bender and i ripped my last rolling paper trying to roll a rocket.....i was too hammered to go out again and buy some more. i ended up making a homemade bong poking holes in an empty beer can

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

sometimes............

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I have trouble regulating all of my emotions, including anger. I've been placed on involuntary psych ward holds for angry outbursts, usually when something triggers me immensely and I can't cope. But I'm diagnosed with PTSD which is most of the problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.