Are you an angry person?

Can you control your anger and do you ever lose your temper?

• laura
    Favorite Answer

I’ve mellowed with age to be honest, I used to really show my anger but now if I’m angry it’s nowhere near as bad and I go for a walk till I’ve calmed down 

Yes.           

Sometimes, when Youtube inadvertently takes away other people's videos, and I blame myself for it.

No, I'm not an angry corgi hun.

Noo, I am not an angry pony.

No, I'm chilled. 

• Rick

nope, that's way too much energy ...................

• A.J.

It's extremely rare for me to get angry. I can be pushed hard enough to react, and everything I know about Trump makes me angry, so it helps me to focus on that. About people around me and standard things, I don't have anger. I have a dislike for ignorance, and many people have that. I can only ignore them and not be angry at them. I'm considered very intelligent, stable, generous, helpful, and kind. I get angry with people who are the opposite, but mostly controlled in allowing people to be ignorant when they will never change.

i lost my temper last night after coming home from a bender and i ripped my last rolling paper trying to roll a rocket.....i was too hammered to go out again and buy some more. i ended up making a homemade bong poking holes in an empty beer can

• Nicole

sometimes............

I have trouble regulating all of my emotions, including anger. I've been placed on involuntary psych ward holds for angry outbursts, usually when something triggers me immensely and I can't cope. But I'm diagnosed with PTSD which is most of the problem.