Why are people now spreading misinformation about COVID 19 deaths?

171,000 Americans have died of coronavirus but conservatives are claiming those people died in car accidents because someone in Africa printed a death certificate wrong.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

People spreading misinformation about everything. Where have you been living, on Mars? 

• GiGi
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

What on earth are you going on about now?

• 2 months ago

Did all of those alleged 171,000 die BECAUSE OF or WITH Hunan Virus?  There is a big difference that is never looked at on a death certificate.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If stupidity was a disease, you would have died years ago.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Even Snopes says: "A person who died in a motorcycle accident was added to Florida’s COVID-19 death count, according to a state health official."

Also:

<Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as 'COVID-19' deaths, regardless of cause>

One report estimated that only 6% of deaths listed as COVID-19 deaths were actually caused directly by the virus.

Another report suggested that as many as two thirds of reported COVID-19 deaths might have happened anyway without the virus. This is because the old and infirm tend to die anyway!

• 2 months ago

Because I know some of them did.  There's a huge difference in dying WITH covid and dying FROM covid, but they aren't even trying to make a distinction.  So that means your number is crap.

In fact, they are incentivization hospitals to say it's covid by giving them money when it is.  So if you die in a car crash they are going to test you and call it covid even if there were no symptoms.  There are tons of examples of this coming from families.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have noticed that the wronger you are, the surer you think you are right...You must be stoned, get some rest...

• 2 months ago

This is wrong, only 14 people die. Liberal fake news

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What the hell are you rambling on about now?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They're desperate. I pity them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.