Trump's Postmaster General messed up the delivery of 223,000 mail-in ballots in Nevada. GOPers insulted Nevada by claiming nearly a quarter ?

million people must have somehow signed their address wrong. How stupid are the people who can't see what's wrong with a Trump megadonor with NO POSTAL EXPERIENCE running the post office!? 

Update:

If I could comment on answers I'd tell you to stuff it. You know who you are.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Running a department or agency doesn't require in-depth knowledge - it requires leadership and managerial expertise.  

Again, these are not skills that Democrats have or value.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

DeJoy was appointed by the Board of Governors of USPS, not by Trump and in May of this year. those ballots were in the mail before he took the office. massive mail in balloting is a potential disaster and rife with fraud. it took NY 3 months to complete their primary election. that's unacceptable. 

• Susie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The postmaster General doesn’t deliver the mail.   Carriers are supposed to pull out mail of people who have moved and forward to new address on file or return to sender.   So you’re saying that the union employees didn't do their job and delivered them anyway?.....to purposely make the postmaster look bad? 

Can’t handle people poking holes in your false statements? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I mailed you $5,000 in cash last week, you should have it by now...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.