Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Do soul mates really exist?

I am quite sure me and my girlfriend are soul mates, cause otherwise how can ee explain our bond? It was love at first sight and we have personalities that match (she is sweet and caring and talks with few people, while I am introverted but also hot headed and I am ready to do anything to protect her), we have the same taste about many things but sometimes we also influence each other or learn from each other about many topics. She always said her dream was to fight a guy like me, tall, fit and with blue eyes, with fair hair and not round faced, which is exactly the way I am. I always dreamt about a girl like her. The day I held her in my arms like a child and made her spin around was one of the happiest days of her life, her dream coming true, with her words. When she tells me why she had to live without love and without me all this time she makes me really sad but happy because I understand that we are really soulmates.

• ?

i think its possible

• Susie

I think they do exist.  But I think it’s more on the rare side for people to actually find their soulmate.  

i dont think so. i should give up.