Why do many people wear baseball caps now?

I see many people wearing them and I find it incredibly annoying as I have never worn one,... I see even elderly people wear them...

What message are people sending out by wearing baseball caps all the time?

I feel like smashing anyone who wears them.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • adam
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Keeps the sun out of my eyes you nitwit.  

• Jackie
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Not sure if you're being serious because this is such a weird thing to be so angry about. It's not a new thing for people to be wearing baseball caps, especially elderly people.

• 1 month ago

Let us know how that smashing works out for ya...

• 1 month ago

Smash people who wear them? You’re either a troll or you need help with some deep seeded issues. The problem isn’t the hats. You have other stuff to work on. 

Source(s): 42 years of my own life lessons
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

People (both men and women) have been wearing baseball caps for many many years. 

• 1 month ago

I think the more relevant question is why you're having such an angry reaction to peoples' choice of headgear. I can understand not liking the cap but to want to smash a person for wearing one is enough over the top to warrant a visit to a professional. 

• 1 month ago

Because the Kansas City Royals are Mighty!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not too long ago, most men knew that it is rude to wear a hat indoors - someone's home, a restaurant, elevators, etc.  Now many people are ignorant of common courtesy - and they all seem to wear baseball caps.  So the answer to your question is that we notice them because they display their ignorance and contempt for others.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because people are not going to barber shops or hair salons due to covid, and their hair is not looking as nice as in pre-covid times.

• 1 month ago

People have been wearing baseball caps for years. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.