Jub20 asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

I recently had a filling replaced and EVERYTIME i floss it bleeds?

I got the filling replaced about a month ago. Every night I floss (tried 3 diff types of floss) and it bleeds behind the tooth that got the filling. I went back to the dentist and she said its my fault as theres plaque on the tooth.  But it never did it before I had the filling replaced and I got a professional clean immediately after the filling so it seems odd. Should i be worried? 

I hope its ok. The first couple times I flossed it shed but didn't bleed. And only the tiniest bit sensitive

@tavy i don't really understand though why its suddenly inflamed?

• k w

maybe, but don't go back to THAT butcher...use [ yelp dot com ] to find a Biological dentist near to you and get a consultation, they are properly trained, they are NOT quack dentists, find one and get a real healing......I got one recently and wish I knew about them sooner......you don't want the body and fender man to do another patch job on your mouth, you want it fixed right......use [ yelp dot com ] to find one near you

• Tavy

STOP flossing for a while. The gum is inflamed and you are cutting it when flossing. Give it time to heal.

• Tasm

I get that too. Sometimes it takes a while to go away.