If God exists, why do some people get “miracles” and others don’t ?

I’m not saying I believe in God or don’t BUT if he does exist; why would some people recover from a life threatening injury or avoid suffering and others don’t?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

it's gods will, god knows why and its not for us to know, but what we do know, is god knows best.

• 2 months ago

Some people have faith.  Others do not.

Some people are righteous.  Others are not.

Some people need the experience of helping others to learn love.  Others need the experience of going through problems to learn humility and resourcefulness.

We all have to die some day.  Some ways are more comfortable than others, but what it boils down to is this: Our deaths almost never matter in whether we can be saved or not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Lord helps everybody, but especially those that believe the true Gospel.  Here is the true Gospel: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell.

Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven.

• Misty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You figured it out, all gods are myths.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

To which god do you refer? The god of Abraham, Shiva, Krishna? They all provide miracles.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Miracles do happen within every second.

The true meaning of human life is.... Self Realization. Love /hate, Good/evil, happiness/sorrow, positive/ negative, virtue/sin, soul/ body, heaven /hell.. are the creations of God.... So, by pure faith in God we can understand our eternal nature... which relates to our soul as our soul is the Part and Parcel of.... Supreme Soul...."God" ... Actually, we are spiritual souls but we are in human body. We are from the spiritual world. God has sent us on the earth...only for self realization.. as our souls are not as pure as, they have to be... So, God has given us human life where our body feels happiness as well as suffers pain. Therefore, we souls are here... to achieve... the level of purity and to become pure soul.... we should make an effort to understand the deeper meaning of unconditional love for all living beings.... in every situation... Moreover, the eternal nature of our soul is to Love God...

• Alex
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I don't know, I am not God. His ways are not my ways.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Jesus heals people with the help of peoples laying on hands

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is almost as though it were at random.

• 2 months ago

I have a similar question.  If the sun exists, why do some people get hot dogs and others get hamburgers?

Irrespective of your ideas of how God should or should not act, he still exists, has always existed and will forever exist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.