Why didn’t my friend’s crush answer her? Please help 10 points?

So my friend cindy who’s 17 goes to youth group with this girl named michelle who’s 20 and years ago cindy used to harass and stalk her online and made new numbers when Michelle would block her and she got in trouble there and almost got banned and now years later she still wants to be friends with michelle but michelle never talks to her and today cindy asked michelle if she would like to hang out with her at chick-fil-a over text and Michelle didn’t even answer her even though cindys done nothing to her for years, why would she be so rude?

Favorite Answer

cause she didnt want to

You answered your own question..."years ago cindy used to harass and stalk her online and made new numbers when Michelle would block her and she got in trouble there and almost got banned". 

Why in the world would she want to open herself up to that again? That's insane. She's better off to leave that crazy chick alone.

• helene

You are-- I mean, "Cindy" is the rude one. She STILL has the stalker mentality, wanting to impose herself where she is NOT WANTED.

It doesn't matter what Cindy wants. Michelle doesn't want it. Move on. And quit blaming the victim.