Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Do Virgos hate Aries or are they just annoyed by them?

I have mixed experiences with Virgos some like me and are okay especially my Virgo coworkers but some are really mean towards me for no reason and like to criticize me behind my back. My crush is a Virgo and he gives me a lot of mixed behaviors some days he is nice to me and smiles, some days he seems grouchy and some days he is just a douche to me. I read that Aries are most turbulent with Virgos and Scorpios but from my experience I rather deal with a Virgos criticizing meanness than a Scorpios revengeful rage.

• Snoopy

That makes no sense, why would they hate? They may just like/love each other in fact... Astrology is not real :)

Virgos are annoyed by everyone. Be careful with your feelings around them, they are two faced

What kind of answer do you want from the entertainment center of YA? Professional quality? For free? Good luck. 

If you’re serious about the Tooth Fairy science, you would be seeking a paid professional. Take a good look at the past questions and answers here. Who do you trust?