Do family elders have relative importance?
@ Weasel - Nobody wants their family to contract
@ Elizabeth - In theory, you are right
@ Pronk - They might get sent to a flop house
@ LB - That's Munsterous!
@ Ron - Their kidding days are over
@ MJT - ...and puts her teeth in...
- PronkLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
Yes,but the wives are frustrated with their-
- MJT209Lv 52 months ago
I thank them for my very existence, and they have great importance,
But I'm still not giving Grandma a farewell kiss, until she has a Shave..
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
Yes, it's written into the Grandfather clause or their family contracts -
- ElizabethLv 72 months ago
They typically have a Newtonian importance unless you accelerate them to velocities close to the speed of light ...
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
Some get BETTER with AGE......😂😂😂😂
- RonLv 72 months ago
No kidding. They've earned senior status.