becca asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

got wisdom teeth removed help please god?

i got my 4 impacted wisdom removed a day ago and didnt follow instructions well. first i cleaned out my teeth with the syringe after everytime i ate the first day, which i wasnt suppose to. i stopped doing that (today is 2nd day for me) worried that the blood clots didn't form!! cant open my freaking mouth to check it hurts like hell!! and i took antibiotics and drank a milkshake and now im geeting sharp random pains and gassy in my stomach. will i die? i just learned im not suppose to take dairy with biotics god i am so freaking dumb!!!! and now it feels like im gonna VOMIT and my stomach hurts ugggh. also everytime i swallow my spit it taste bad ( i did eat chicken broth and didnt brush teeth ) it taste like urine when i swallow my spit. not bad tho like urine but its not bad if that makes any sense?! 

Alright I turned out just ok by the way. All of your advice's were HORRIBLE. I'm now doing way better. Seems that just time healed it.

Are you sure the dentist didn't remove your brain?

• k w

you needed to ask ahead of time, not after the fact when you can't change anything.....maybe just go get a consultation with a Biological dentist.....gargle with salted water to help the healing process....til you get that consultation.......

• Tavy

Stretch your jaw , it is stiff not locked, and look to see if you have clots in the socket.

Never heard of avoiding dairy with antibiotics, where did you hear that?

Antibiotics should be taken with food, hence the gas.

• You need emergency care. Go to the hospital if your dentist isn't available right now.

• A

you didn't read or follow instructions, call your oral surgeon