What is the best denomination of Atheism too join?

A while back I was considering joining Atheism. However I can't seem to find one that just defines itself as a lack of belief in God. Here is what I have so far.

http://iheu.org

I looked into these guys but they seem to just have a world domination undertone. First humanist congress? I really do not like politics.

https://www.atheists.org/life-membership

I looked into becoming an American Atheist but they require a minimum of $1200 to even become Atheist in America. Also to have full benefit of Atheism in America is $12,000!! :/ It seems as if I will have to take out second mortgage to be Atheist in America.

http://firstchurchofatheism.com 

I think it's safe to say these guys are just a little fundamental in their Atheist practice. I have no intention of worshipping any Atheos or whatever these guys do in Atheist church.

http://ffrf.org

These guys just seem to want to eradicate religion in all forms, except for Atheism of course. Not really my cup. Most of my friends are Christian and nice people.

I looked into several groups but ultimately the conflict of interest and political Atheism just put me off. I did look into the black Atheist of America. They are separate and focus more on giving and making the world better through what you can give. Technically, I'm not black but my girlfriend is so I might get in. We will see.

Does anyone else know what is the best branch of Atheism to join? Thank you for your time.

• Paul

You mean they each have a different way of believing God doesn't exist??

How does one JOIN atheism? Trollololol

I don’t see any problem with joining a group or religion ...especially if it helps relations with your girlfriend.  (Wink).

You might look at the American Humanist Association. They have a rich history, but a bit heavy on the academics. While that isn't so much a problem, I do wish they would taut their interest in ethics and concern for the less fortunate as well. 

They all send you strait to the pits of hell. GOD BLESS

There are no branches of atheism, no organization of atheism, and certainly no "church" of atheism.  Atheists are people who do not believe in gods.  Those are organizations engaging in activities completely unrelated to atheism or trying to game the system and get nonprofit status or the donations of the gullible. 

• Caesar

Don't lose time with the 4 or 5 best denomination of atheism, they just know that religions are jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality and the very idea of gods is a product of the human imagination. With theism, you will get thousand of gods and some of those gods got many differents religions like the Abrahamic deity and some religions like Christianity got hundreds of denominations and many of religions got a real-world domination... agenda many branches got their political agenda some even support TRUMP as the chosen one, the best or  the GREAT ones

Not an atheist but went to a garden party with some and the guy in charge was sad because he couldn't explain why the flowers were in different colors and smelled different.  There were no explanations for some of the diversity in life. God could of made the whole world in black and white and color is something special God did for enjoyment. 

I think you are confusing atheists who join organizations as denominations of atheism. If a group of theists got together to do wood working, we would not consider wood working a denomination of theism. Neither atheism nor theism are religions, but most theists join religions that have denominations, while some atheists join atheistic religions such as Buddhism.

• Cowboy

All religions are false......