Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should blacks start their own political party or continue to be taken advantage of by democrats?

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

Joe Biden

• Zirp

maybe. After you drop first-past-the-post for a system that requires a government to have an actual majority(-coalition)

• M

Ok let me guess your a white supremacist, White Evangelist or Russian. 167,000 Americans dead with 40,000 more dead by election day and your convinced America will allow the Trump teriney to continue. Were not Russian not going to happen.  

They can't. It's the freaking two-party system. The Libertarians and the Greens couldn't make it into the big leagues.

I could see it happening.  What is astonishing is whites WON'T even take their own side.  That's what we have to deal with going forward.