Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 2 months ago

Help.I am an Engineering student from a poor country.My University is public.I can not afford to feed myself properly and finish the degree ?

I bought chicken with my money to diet and my mom used it without my permission to feed the whole family.Should I just move to another country and work there a simple job,then come here to give exams and take the degree?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.