What if your grandma ends up standing next to someone at a polling station with coronavirus because neither of you could vote by mail?

This is what Trump wants to happen to your family.

Update:

"Social distancing and masks" aren't necessary when you have mail-in ballots. Try again.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You seem to think that we’ve taught the last couple of generations to respect the elderly. We’ve done the exact opposite and they will sacrifice all the elderly if given half a chance as Trump wants to

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My grandma is deceased, you ******* moron. 

• 2 months ago

what if the liberal fraud of the kennedy election in cook county illinois gets repeated as the idiot left is too lazy to get up and vote and they are  able to once again inflict cancerous damage in our nation.  the world is full of what ifs.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

won't happen,  try again with another unthoughtful question 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

why would your grandmother stand next to some fool not wearing a mask?

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Right. Trump is a piece of crap.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Tell her to wear a really good mask.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

After grandma has been to the supermarket, dollar store, drug store, post office, bank and her doctor all in one day, why would she then risk getting cold-19 from a polling station is beyond me. I’d say grandma, “don’t you know that polling stations are notorious for social distancing, people wearing masks and for having hand sanitizer available”? 

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Well if he can kill off the elderly, then there will be less draw on social security, which helps pay for another tax cut for the rich.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.