Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I am Punjabi lady in Duluth Minnesota experiencing harassment in my employment from African American manager. Please I need help in this ?

Do I contact the police officer or elected officials to pursue the matter?

4 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    make complaint to your state's employment commission ... it's part of state government.

  • 2 months ago

    Then physically attack that African American manager. You are a Punjabi, you must be physically strong.

  • John
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    Move to Ohio and the locals may call you Paki by mistake.

  • 2 months ago

    You are not the right type of minority.  You are screwed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.