Brandon asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Am I too far gone?

I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia a few years ago. My beliefs have gotten out of control. I'm now hating on other peoples happiness, saying that I hate love and think really attractive women are disgusting. My grandmother is in the hospital and I still haven't gone see her because why bother. She tried to steal my money a while back but was forced to give it back. People talk disgustingly bad about me at work, yet everywhere I turn im always hoping for someone to light up my day or give me some hope again but it never happens. A girl even at work I was friends with began ignoring me and doesn't talk to me anymore. Maybe I'm just too far gone. Maybe I should just kill myself. My grandfather has been done almost 5 years now. Maybe I should go be with him i think.

I also think of myself not as the hero of my own story, but as the villain of everyone elses.

• LAN

Well you are certainly too far gone as far as stupidity goes.  You are a loser because you decided to be one.    This is also why you constantly post pity me chat violations instead of actually asking a legitimate question.

Yes too far"iiiiii