Got pregnant with a man from Australia and have no idea how to make it work.?

So this guy was a tourist from Aus and we started hanging out and over a month later, I found out I was pregnant. I told him and he wants to be involved in the child's life and wants to get the child dual citizenship for Aus, which I'm not completely comfortable with. I'm also not sure I would want my child constantly traveling back and forth. Is there a better way to make this easier?

The easiest for YOU is probably to not list a father on the birth certificate and just claim sole rights to your child. That might not be the right thing to do for the father and your child though. 

Sure. Getting married so one of you can sponsor the immigration of the other to whichever country you pick would be the ideal way to make this work. Giving the baby up for adoption when it's born would be the only other way for the child to have a normal life. 

Use 1 of those aboriginal log's for an Abortion zxvwqplmc

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

You've got to be a troll, with a profile name like that... and a stupid question like this. If you're real, you should have used protection.... you should ALWAYS use protection.. you especially. Don't breed, there is enough morons in the world. 

• Alan H

Pity you did not think such issues through before.

He has the right to be involved.....and the responsibility to pay maintenance 

Move to Australia then demand support.

• Ricky

Than don't make it hard on yourself. Immigrate to Australia with him or have him immigrate to your country. If you both really want to make it work than anything is possible I'f your willing to put the work 

• mokrie

No. You made a choice that will be leaving you alone to raise a child and there will be no easy way for this to unfold. You live with your choices.

Move to Australia.