Do you have trouble making ice cubes?

Mrs H you were so close.

Favorite Answer

Not as such - but it bothers me slightly when, after I have filled the ice cube tray, some of the water spills out as I am taking it to the freezer.

I might mention that it took ages to find decent ice trays here in Austria. They are not heavily into making ice cubes, and the trays I found were very poor quality until I finally found ones that worked properly!

• RR

Yes. I think I have the oven set too high

• Mrs H

Nah I make round ones and chop them till they're cubed 

No, I don't---------but apparently the Italian scientist who invented the formula,  died ---and took the formula  with him. 

That's why you can't get ice in Italy. 

I could probably make a fortune opening up a shop here that just sold bags of ice.  

but then again, probably not.........because Italians LIKE  drinking warm soda...and seem to think ice in your drink will give you Pneumonia or something. 

You go to a bar and ask for ice, and they bring you a little dish with like 3 pathetic ice cubes in it, and a little spoon.....like you're only suppose to take one, and leave the other 2 for other customers.  It's ridiculous- 

sometimes I do yeah

• polly

I got offered a job in an ice factory but then I got cold feet

Yes, they give me the cold shoulder.

Ever since I lost the recipe, yes