Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 2 months ago

Toyota financial services please help?

Hello. Okay so I’m stupid. This is my second payment to my beautiful Toyota. Unfortunately, I misunderstood something.. I was about to make my payment on the app, until I saw a message saying “pay principal payment only” I thought oh okay that’s nice. So I go on the website to pay it that way, but I misunderstood the fact that it wasn’t going to count as the monthly payment that is due..the payment I made for the principal is already processed and I can no longer cancel it...the phone representatives are now closed for the day, but I want to know now if I call them in the morning, can they put that money towards my payment or figure something out since I can not cancel it? Can they do something? 

• 28AKO

yes, you can do that and they should be able to move the funds and apply this towards the loan and not principal 

They probably can, but you will definitely want to talk to them tomorrow.