Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Do you think the CoronaVirus should get its own video game? ?

Were you have to zap bacteria looking aliens and infected people trying to purposely sneeze on you.

And bats

Oggmeista: Im sorry but that game was just WACK. I know its educational...but still.

• Favorite Answer

there's a few already,  you think the gaming community was never going to take advantage and make the most of this?,  think again..and no not sarcastically stupid like you are suggesting,

this is the best of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGQoyofWjq0

Youtube thumbnail

stay safe

Ps i have no qualms as they are helping raise awareness, educating,  and crushing misinformation,  on top of that juju are pledging a % of profits from sales to go towards  cv19  vaccine research

We are currently playing one right now

It’s called Death Stranding

Well depends. A game about hiding from the coronavirus, busting the scientists who made it and solve real government things could be good. Plague.Inc exists, but I don’t want people to make viruses in a game. There is a Minecraft mod where Bats give you COVID-19 and you can spread it to other Mobs, but then you can’t get it again. It would be for fun and a joke though, I don’t want people to be taking this seriously. Coronavirus is a problem that we need to deal with seriously but getting raged at a game would make it bad. I don’t want to spread fear of the coronavirus, but a game might be alright in some contexts. Maybe examining food...

Source(s): My brain

DUDE, that would be cool, I just picked up "DREAMS" on PS4.

Only issue is that Sony would probably remove it from their servers, considering all who have passed from the disease, but I would Totally play that game "No offense to all who have passed or lost a loved one due to the pandemic".

I could see a top down, twin shooter, survival style, or even a well done first person.

Seriously, even a MOBA with teams of people who fight off the disease together, but get this, they can't come within 6 feet of their teammates or they instantly die.

You could buy different masks, with the top being N95s, but you start out with a tshirt pulled up over your nose.

You fight off the Karens/Kevins, the air in some locations is effected, so without the proper mask you can't enter (or you DIE instantly).

You get bonuses for giving up supplies to those in need or helping out First Responders.

You lose points, but gain social respect for taking out Hoarders, Dr. Pepper is like GOLD!!!

Of course the goal is to stay healthy, safe and help the infected to a vaccine.

The possibilities of being asymptomatic is also there, in which case you can get bonuses for donating to research, Yeah, giving blood should be some kind of bonus.

Then there will be a Karen/Kevin meter which works like "FABLE", are you turning bad or good like deal.

Am I taking this too far?

Some may say this is in bad taste, but actually, maybe if we could play a game where we destroy what we ALL right now HATE, could help people vent.

You could even have political signs around, but that would be hard to do and stay neutral of ANY party, plus, that would not be the same across a planetary landscape, so yeah, leave that one out.

Unless you could come up with a general understanding of sides which could be seen as,,,, No, leave that out.   

perhaps, that is suitable for education genre of game, i personally think

No, this isn’t something to be popularized. It’s a virus, for Chrissake.

• Kathy

No way.........................

• Maria

F#ck no that's so stupid let this damn thing run it's course and let it fade into the pass and leave it there