Ray asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Why is this woman so evil? Is it because she's ugIy?

I know of a woman who is very ugly and she is the nastiest person I have ever met in my entire life. She is a massive bully and pure evil. All she ever does is bully people, insult them and put them down to the point that she found out one of her victims was sui-cidal dealing with trauma of abuse and she still bullied her immensely after knowing this. I have met some mean people in my life but she takes it to extremes. I have never come across someone so vicious and vile. I do not understand how anyone could be so horrible towards others on a frequent basis. Is it because of her appearance? Why is she so nasty?

ETA: Before people try to call me "just as bad" for calling her ugly, I don't like calling people ugly. But she's called me that many times and lots of other people, she's obsessed with insulting people's looks and picking out their flaws, and she is actually ugly, so she honestly deserves it.

Favorite Answer

People with a narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder and a borderline personality disorder abuse people no matter what they have suffered through in their lives or are currently facing in their lives. Those people lack empathy and the people with antisocial personality disorder lack both empathy and lack remorse. Their personalities are ugly and evil. This severely damages the victims.  

14 year old referring to stepmom huh?  Hang in there, kid.  

I doubt it--she gets POWER through bullying. Power makes you feel good about yourself (most of the time).

It’s because she is suffering.

It may be but she suffers from a mental illness.

Stay away from her.