Why was this Cracker Barrel like this? ?

I used to go to this one Cracker Barrel where I live.

All the waitress there looked like women off of a shampoo commercial. They were young and overly attractive for what you would see if you went into a normal restaurant.

I heard that the manager got fired over sexual harassment there, and suddenly a woman manager took over, she was ugly and heavy set.

Suddenly all the waitress started vanishing. The new ones that got hired in their place were normal looking to ugly looking. 

It’s been several years since he got fired and all the waitresses there now are different and they look ugly to just plan or normal looking. Also I see boy waiters there now.

So what happened here? 

Favorite Answer

Well, duh. The manager who got in trouble was hiring pretty girls specifically for his own sexual interests rather than hiring the best people for the job. And he acted on those interests at a level that got him fired rather than warned or transferred, which suggests physical contact. E-e-ew.

• John P

You have told us 'what' happened there, basically a change of staff style. You have also told us why the previous manager was sacked, and that the new manageress had different preferences in staff style.

All the evidence is there for you to understand that change of style.

Are you really asking why there are no dolly birds there now for you to feast your eyes on?

Go to a different store.

• Robert

maybe it's been enough years that they all got old