Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

My butt looks bigger when I wear jeans. Is that weird ?

• Boy
    Favorite Answer

if you are a woman that is normal because jeans are tighter on a woman.

That is literally the point of girls' jeans! Our jeans went from not really showing the butt at all in the 90s with baggy jeans to kind of showing it in the 2000s with flare jeans, to really showing it in the 2010s with skinny jeans, to literally a skintight fit designed to accentuate, pop, and draw every eyeball to our booties. That's why we spend so much time doing squats to keep the guys admiring and the girls jealous!  :-)

• Cee

I usually wear a loose fitting T-shirt or sweater untucked over my jeans.

Not all all weird!  It's OK!

No, it's because the jeans are more tighter and form fitting. My butt looks bigger too whenever i wear jeans and yoga pants.

• Isn't the bigger, the better.

It all depends upon the cut of the pants, and whether you are custom fitted , if you are not within the normal range of body builds.  

It's to do with the back pocket placement.  It creates an optical effect.  It can even vary between brands of jeans.  Depending on how the pockets sit you can go from no butt to round butt.

• kelvin

no they are too small

Does it look smaller when you wear a dress or soft pants?  Need some pictures to compare I think!

• Orla

That's because you're wearing my jeans.  Give them back !!!