Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do women get mad at me for telling the truth that the woman (Eve) doomed mankind?

She is the one who picked the forbidden fruit from the tree, and yet the woman wants to call me an incel?????

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Bro, how do you not know anything you say about women can spark an outrage?

Eve was the more vulnerable of the pair, which is why the serpent targeted her.  For that reason, Adam should had been more aware, instead of going along with Eve's.  Adam was made to lead Eve, not the other way around.

• 1 month ago

Eve did not doom mankind, silly.  Because of her, mortality, fertility, and cognizance of good and evil came about.  These were not disasters but necessary developments for our species.  She made the choice she thought she had to make.

By the way, there is no such thing as original sin.  At the time Adam and Eve ate of the forbidden fruit, they didn't know it was wrong to disobey God.  No evil intent, no sin.

• 1 month ago

Well, you are correct of course because Eve was subtly DECEIVED or SEDUCED by Satan.  However, Adam knew the truth, so when Eve took of the fruit and gave to him and he ate also (Genesis 3:6) Adam should have protected his wife and said, "No Eve, don't eat it, God has told us not to" so Adam was actually disobedient whereas Eve was sincerely deceived.  Women are the weaker vessel (1 Peter 3:7) so it is the responsibility of the husband to protect his wife which Adam did not do.  For your information, I think you mean infidel - not incel right?

• gillie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If I pointed out that Adam was too weak to obey God and merely went along with whatever Eve told him to do, therefore proving that men are the weaker sex and should be closely supervised, would you get mad?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Mankind was doomed long before Adam and Eve appeared:  

There were over 5 millions humans on earth when God sent Adam and Eve (Nephilim Angels) to preach to, not mate with mankind(forbidden fruit). If you mate with them, you die(lose supernatural power). It is GOSPEL that makes man in God's own image.

• 1 month ago

Why is anyone still feeding this troll?

• Are you sure you always tell the truth?

If you tell the truth, find the women who love the truth, and you'll be fine!

Eve was wrong, we all know that, but if it was you, instead of Adam, you would have fallen into that sin of disobedience to God, don't you think?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sometimes the truth hurts. 

• Kin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You did not tell the truth, no. Mother Eve, peace and blessings be upon her, is not the only one that committed sin and later on, God forgave His Prophet Adam and his wife Eve after God taught them a supplication of forgiveness. No human can "doom" one another, no one carries the burdens and sins of others either. Every single person is responsible for their own sins and if God forgives them, they are forgiven and cleared of those sins.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Adam had direct communication with God and she got her information thru Adam is what the Bible says.  Adam should of corrected her and taken the matter to God.  He put his wife before God.   God might of given him a different wife or forgiven Eve we do not know but it is wrong to blame my gender for all that goes wrong.  It is time for men to step up to the plate and take responsibility.   Looks like things will get in balance again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.