Switching off Simple Mobile (T-Mobile). What service provider is good? Virgin mobile? ?

Hey everyone. Lately, T-mobile has been shutting off network connections. It's been on and off for days now. I need network connection for school and work and family emergencies (COVID-19). I don't think I will get back to T-mobile. They treat their customers like trash. No news about the broken towers. Not even on their twitter page - NOTHING. Never even notified customers. I am done with them. 

What service provider would you recommend? I dont want contract ones like Sprint or AT&T. Had a terrible experience with Sprint. Anything like simple mobile (but not under T-MOBILE) or Virgin Mobile that is reliable? 

I want unlimited w/ everything + hotspot. Thankyou!

Update:

I live in midwest region. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I don't know if you're aware, but Virgin Mobile (at least in the US) is a virtual carrier (they have no tower infrastructure) that runs on Sprint's infrastructure. Sprint was recently purchased by T-Mobile, so you're back to square 1 in that regard. You'll find that pretty much every major American internet and cell phone provider treats their customers like trash to varying degrees.

All carriers advertise "unlimited" data plans, but they will slow you down if you use too much data. Consider looking into Verizon or any of its virtual carriers like spacemissing mentioned.

• 2 months ago

Look into Consumer Cellular. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.