is it bad that my bank closed my account for suspicious activity?

not sure why they won't tell me the reason, just that its under investigation. Idk what went wrong, I did file a claim for some unathorized charges but they were legit and they were closed and approved so im not sure what it could be.

Favorite Answer

If they were legitamate claims that you got approved then yes you should be fine. I assume you mean legitamate that they were unathoraized, Another reason could be where the payments came from, if they come from an outside region of the usa they might think its suspicious. I had made payments from the UK and they have said to be suspicious 

We have no idea what's been happening on your account, only you and the bank know this I'm afraid. 

If there were legitimate drafts from your account that you contested claiming they were unauthorized, that's akin fraud. The relationship between a bank and its customers is one of trust. If you violate that trust, they're not likely to want to continue their relationship with you.