Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

if Joe Biden just has total brain farts constantly when debating Trump,,,will he step aside and let Kamila Harris be the opponent?

if it just becomes something that nobody can continue to ignore....will the Democratic party require him to step aside to let Kamila be the opponent? if so, who will replace her as V.P.?

Update:

If everyone in the crowd is just laughing at Joe Biden or making "ohhh" sounds when he is debating Trump.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The intent is to back door Kamila when Biden is found guilty or sex assault or simply goes senile into the presidency.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well, Joe did say that he wants Kamila to be the last one in the room. I guess he understands just how slow he really is, and, I guess he wants her to make answers for him. By her staying by his side until the end, it's his assurance, and she can make an attempt to cover for him.

And, this is actually the ploy of the democrats. Put Biden there as a façade, and have a woman behind calling the shots. But if you think about it, that can't work. The powerbrokers who put them there will not be able to keep control of Kamila.

It all seems very odd, but this is all the democrats have.

• paul c
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When Biden talks too much, like everyone else on earth, he makes some mistakes.

Suggesting he has a problem is just a dream Trump created.

Trump recently showed us he can't read, again.  This time it was "YO semite" instead of Yosemite. I liked when Trump added  "Colonial airports" to his 2019 4th of July speech. I think Trump starts to fall asleep reading his speeches.  If you go back to 2016, translators world wide lost their minds trying to translate Trump. Because he talks in circles, repeats himself and uses an endless string of adjectives when talking.  

Remember Trump's really great, super and extra good health care plan ? No, because all he did was lie about having one.

• Orla
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

In the real world voters, especially suburban women, CEO's, financial institutions and minorities are flocking to Biden/Harris. Donations are pouring in to the Democratic Party. And in the end Trump will be in Federal prison. People are tired of his crimes and lies and racism. That sounds a bit more realistic, don't you think ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Biden is a well seasoned, highly successful political candidate capable of debating anyone anytime.  His many Senate election victories are proof.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That is not the way it works.  If Biden is destroyed in the debates, the election will be held anyhow. 

• 2 months ago

Kudos for John W.

TRUMP IS AFRAID OF BIDEN!

• John W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm not worried about Biden. But Trump is.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wonder why trump banned the republican debates and didn’t want to debate the other republicans running?

• 2 months ago

if Donald Trump just has total brain farts constantly when debating Biden...will he step aside and let Mike Pence be the opponent?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.