Are the British media trying to ruin Britain ?

In particular the bbc, the seem pretty Marxist in their agenda now, biased and sinister, not to mention they are radical left too.

What do you think?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I never trust what any media say. They are all biased with there own agenda.  It such a disgrace.  The BBC and other news channels should report the news with no political agenda of their own especially the BBC which is public funded. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have you seen the Hate Mail's from page this morning? Some 'Marxism' - they're more like wild Germans in the 1930's...spewing envy and hatred concerning Harry and Meghan

• 2 months ago

I don't think they've had a Groucho Marx film on in ages

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Fake news, especially deep state propaganda like the BBC is the enemy of the people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bullshit..........

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only if you read the right-wing tabloids for the cerebrally challenged thinking their news coverage is fair and unbiased could you possibly beilieve the BBC has a Marxist agenda.

In opinion polls the BBC is rated as the most trusted news source by 62% of British adults. Even in America the BBC is rated as "trustworthy" by 56% of adults. It is atypical people from the hard right, and some from the hard left, who claim the BBC is biased because it fails to support their personal prejudices.

Right-wing newspapers like the Daily Mail are damaging the country, by undermining trust in the independent judiciary with personal attacks on judges for daring to rule against the Tory government for example. And by encouraging morons like James Goddard to undermine democracy by harassing MPs who dare to oppose Brexit.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you are a sensationalist Muppet. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.