Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Pisces has most beautiful heart?

They are caring, emotional and healer

• Snoopy

Agree with sweetest Dimple on astrology, how it sucks we can't comment anymore :'( xxx

Hi Dimple!!!! <3 :)

Great you feel sweet :D

• Dimple

I’m a Pisces in Vedic astrology.   In fact a Double Pisces.   The last thing I am is emotional.  

I am NO healer. 

I don’t believe in hocus pocus 

I’ve been called a “pretentious bish” on many many occasions.

I’m also an extrovert. (ESTJ)

I can define myself as a Moralist, hardworking, and respectful to my superiors. 

I don’t have the most beautiful heart.  I have a solid foundation 

Some do, some don't, just like every other zodiac sign. In my opinion, women who are *disliked* the most by lots of people (men also), a.k.a underdogs, are the least likely to have an evil heart because I think these women are not smart enough to manipulate people into liking them and control people's mind, which is why I often get suspicious of women who are exceptionally loved by almost everyone. I think people with evil hearts are the ones who pretend to be caring about your condition and then manipulate your family members into believing what these people said so that your family would try to change you because they have been convinced to believe it is the best thing they can do for you, in other words, your family members think that if they can change you, it is for your own good and is the best thing for you, but they don't realize that it can be disastrous for you as well.

.....................        

True, I have a caring heart and I'm lucky to be sexy too