Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why did Biden pick the worst possible person he could?

88 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

This way he can blame his loss on someone else instead of accepting it himself.  "See, I picked a female N'egro as a running mate but the voters didn't like it.  It wasn't my policies or threats to destroy this country and our Constitution."

Also, knowing who would take over, would you assassinate joey biden?  His pick is like FORMER chairman obama's and billy (draft dodger) clinton's:  intended to ensure they are not assassinated.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because he is too old to think straight and not suitable for the presidency now. 

• Prince
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Disaster proofing, after Garp. Kamala attacked Biden worse than anybody else. That made them bond. We anticipate that the other side will run ads saying crap like, "This is what Biden's running mate thinks of him" and showing a clip of the bussing reference. Well well, we always knew they'd fight dirty.

• 2 months ago

It is doubted that he did the picking. The DNC is blatantly corrupt to the point of not even bothering to hide it anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because the DNC and their masters believe she will be the next "President" as they will force Biden out during his "presidency".

• 2 months ago

I HAVE A FEELING HE DIDN'T MAKE THE CHOICE

• 2 months ago

Because HE IS PART OF THE DNC and THE DNC are the ONES IN CHARGE.. Biden is not in charge of anything but has to do what he is told to do by the DEMOCRIT PARTY.. 

'

The PARTY has not even came out and ENDORSED HIM YET..

• 2 months ago

Source?      .

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

That's Biden.........................

• 2 months ago

he didnt and its not nice that people are saying that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.