Why don't men want women to speak?

On YouTube there are comments saying "women shouldn't be allowed to speak".

Show me the last time a woman said "men shouldn't be allowed to speak". This proves men are much more sexist than women are. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

My perception of the situation is that I wait and wait and wait for cis women to speak, then eventually reluctantly say something myself because I get really sick and tired of them not saying anything.  Therefore it must be social conditioning on both sides.  But I really, really wish they would speak more.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Turns out any fool can start a YouTube channel. Doesn't mean they've got anything useful to say. 

• 1 month ago

To whom are you assuming as men in general?? Are those men the identity of all men?? NO. Those men in youtube comments are usually teenagers who use internet for fun. You shouldn't take these trolls seriously because all of them want to take pleasure.

• 1 month ago

Do you really go by what randoms lurking in YouTube comment sections say? A lot of them are either trolls, ADHD kids, or sperg-happy loons, not exactly sources of educated objective information.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's called abuse.

• 1 month ago

It's called trolling.

You take those comments way to seriously.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because as men see it women are so illogical that there is no arguing with them. Even if you methodically prove your point to them they still don't like it, rather that simply looking at it from the woman's perspective. I'm not saying it's right, I'm simply saying that's what they think. Men have been like that since ancient times. In the 6th century BC Solon, an Athenian statesmen  made the statement at a friends funeral that "the most respected of women are those you hear from the least, either way".

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because once they start you can't shut them up.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is one of those times you're supposed to ask the person making the comment. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh, oh! , I know!

boys = bad

girls = good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.