Why don't men want women to speak?

On YouTube there are comments saying "women shouldn't be allowed to speak".

Show me the last time a woman said "men shouldn't be allowed to speak". This proves men are much more sexist than women are. 

My perception of the situation is that I wait and wait and wait for cis women to speak, then eventually reluctantly say something myself because I get really sick and tired of them not saying anything.  Therefore it must be social conditioning on both sides.  But I really, really wish they would speak more.

Turns out any fool can start a YouTube channel. Doesn't mean they've got anything useful to say. 

To whom are you assuming as men in general?? Are those men the identity of all men?? NO. Those men in youtube comments are usually teenagers who use internet for fun. You shouldn't take these trolls seriously because all of them want to take pleasure.

Do you really go by what randoms lurking in YouTube comment sections say? A lot of them are either trolls, ADHD kids, or sperg-happy loons, not exactly sources of educated objective information.

That's called abuse.

It's called trolling.

You take those comments way to seriously.

Because as men see it women are so illogical that there is no arguing with them. Even if you methodically prove your point to them they still don't like it, rather that simply looking at it from the woman's perspective. I'm not saying it's right, I'm simply saying that's what they think. Men have been like that since ancient times. In the 6th century BC Solon, an Athenian statesmen  made the statement at a friends funeral that "the most respected of women are those you hear from the least, either way".

Because once they start you can't shut them up.

• Bill

This is one of those times you're supposed to ask the person making the comment. 

Oh, oh! , I know!

boys = bad

girls = good