Is it wrong to tell my bf this?

someone told me that i should never do stuff that he will NEVER DO FOR ME... 

I told him what the person told me.. No i didnt say who.m i just said someone told me. 

They feel like he doesnt appreciate the stuff i do. So they just gave me that as a comment. Did i do wrong in telling him

• Alan H

You would be far better sharing together in your own words.

How close are you, really?

• Raja

Yes you are wrong because it is a meaningless comment .How do they know whether he appreciate or not what you do.

Block Leafsfan29-Embrace the drought!.

He's a tool

It's never truly wrong to stand up for yourself zxpqmbcdg

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Tepee

I think the comment is legitimate.   He should be willing to reciprocate anything you do for him.

How did he respond when you told him?

I don’t like when people go back and tell other people what the next person said. It’s messy to me. If you don’t agree with those people then why would you go back and tell your boyfriend what they said. What exactly is he supposed to do with that information? 

Chances are the "someone" you refer  to is a guy who is probably interested in you and wouldn't resist a chance of snatching you up for himself! First of all if you have a boyfriend you shouldn't be talking to other guys as you wouldn't want your guy talking to other girls! I'm not sure how old you are, but from the way you talk you must be quite young! There was one line in what you said that makes some sense! "I should never do stuff that he will never do for me!"

It should actually be "I should NEVER do stuff to him that I wouldn't want him doing to me!"

You can lie and say it was a girl who told you that, but you and I know better! Don't go doing what you expect not to be done to you!

**UPDATE!**  Your thumbs down is obvious! If you don't want the truth don't ask for it! People aren't always going to tell you what you want to hear, only what you need to know!

• y

Tit for tat is not how it works, sometimes one is doing the heavy lifting in a reltionship and at other times, the other does the heavy lifting. If you want 50/50 all the time, you'll never find it. Life doesn't work that way. Now, your feelings are important, so not feeling appreciated needs to be shared so  the two of you. Can figure out what to do about it.  Sometimes it is just the rolls that are being played at the time. Sometimes it is not really that, but other issues manifesting themselves as feeling that way. Sometimes, one or the other doesn't really appreciate, doesn't really see it as an issue either. Then you'll have some choices to make. Sometimes things get away from one and sitting down chatting, can get things back on track. Good luck to you. down,