Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

I went to Florida for a week. Didn't wear a mask. Didn't get Coronavirus. Coronavirus overrated and not big deal. Do u understand?

61 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I also think it's not a big deal. Plus all of this is getting us ready for the "new world".

The deaths counted as a coronavirus death includes peoples deaths that didn't actually die by the corona

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, you are of the tiny brained folk. We understand.

• HMFan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

While COVID-19 symptoms might not be any more serious than the common rhinovirus FOR SOME PEOPLE, it DOES have the distinction of being MORE infectious than rhinovirus, it spreads MORE QUICKLY than rhinovirus, and it results in HIGHER INCIDENCES of death from rhinovirus in certain segments of the population. So... it’s NOT only the symptoms but the COMBINED EFFECT of all COVID’s traits which threaten to overwhelm the world’s healthcare infrastructure which IS the BIG DEAL. Hospitals and medical centers that are overtaxed with COVID-19 cases means they cannot adequately attend to all the OTHER medical situations that pop up. Now, I’ll ask you: do YOU understand THAT? Sometimes you have to look beyond your tiny, myopic, self-indulgent viewpoint to see the MUCH LARGER ripples that COVID-19 sends across the surface of the world’s pool of humanity.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My friend lives in Florida and he hasn't had it either, and neither have I. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I understand that it's people like you who don't realize a virus that has killed over 167,000 people in the US alone in less than seven months is why we're all going do die of coronavirus by 2025 if we don't change things dramatically. Wear a mask and keep your hands washed and sanatized if you must go out, stay home if you can, and stop trolling. PLEASE!!!!!! 

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your ignorance is showing 

• 1 month ago

Yes, I understand you're a troll.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, I get you, its overrated and not a big deal. I'm sure its a conspiracy too. I will wait and see if you are still ok in a few months time.

• 1 month ago

I understand that you're either an anonymous troll too bored to come up with something creative, or that you're actively engaged in terminal ignorance.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You haven't gotten tested? Well I guess you don't know if it's dormat or not. Let us know when your symptoms start

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.