Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do Democrats become racist towards me as soon as they find out that I'm a Latino Democrat that's going to vote for Trump?

"I see" I am a Democrat but I'm not a socialist. My vote for Trump because I despise Marxist Socialist Authoritarian ideology coming from the DNC. Your words don't matter because my vote is not going to change.

Anonymous your belief that I'm a Latino doesn't matter cuz my vote doesn't change. Come Merida.

I'm not Latino that's what you're saying?  Tu eres in come merida! Translate that punk.

Hey Anonymous search the hashtag #latinosForTrump on Twitter. I dare you. I'm pretty sure you won't because beta males tend to be scared.

Favorite Answer

Because you're able to think independently and what pisses communists off the most is political disagreement. 

I don't believe you're really Latino.  

Funny how you made such a big deal of pointing it out then, isn't it? There's a lot of Trump shills on here pretending to be minorities or ex-democrats. We know what kind of game you're playing.

They're not being racist. Don't blame it on race, blame it on your lack of brain cells. If you're voting for trump, you've proved I'm correct.