Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

How likely to catch COVID if I forgot to wash hands?

Today was a normal morning and I took my allergy medicine (nasal spray) without a second thought. Sadly, I forgot to wash my hands like I normally do and noticed immediately. I’m worried because I went to two shopping stores yesterday and touched carts and then my phone, which I touched this morning. Should I be worried?

• Apparently the virus doesn't survive for long periods of time out side of the body. You should be okay.But you should still be washing your hands. In case you touched some thing that an infected person coughed or sneezed on.  Try to remember when you get home from going out shopping or in public places, to wash your hands. I usually sanitize my hands after leaving a store, then wash them when I get home. Also wash your hands before, if you have to touch your face. 

If you think you could have covid 19, you should call your doctor. They should tell you if you need to get tested.

• Rick

DEAD MAN WALKING !!!!

It is likely so be careful

• kelvin

no......................

Forget about it.  Worrying only causes problems.