What do people think of girls who wear bigger clothes?

I wear always wear jewelry with oversized shirts or hoodies and pants. What do people think of you when you wear that?

• Judy

Clothes like that are comfortable, but they aren't very attractive.

• e9601:

It's nasty. Who cares what other people think. I doubt anyone will even notice what you're wearing.

Just stop caring about what people think of you, believe your beauty :) 

• kristy

It doesn’t matter what anyone thinks except the person wearing what they want

It’s cute and fashionable when Asian girls wear oversized clothes. For other girls, not cute. 

Generally people don't tell me what they think about what I wear. I'm guessing it's because they don't care, which seems perfectly logical to me. 

• kelvin

you seriously need to stop caring about what they think of what it is your wearing

Trying to disguise the fat.

I don't think a lot of people would care, it's in style so it's not that noticeable. It seems very comfortable tho

I'm more concerned about what I'm going to have for lunch if I'm honest. Wear what you want.