How can I delete someone's messages through my phone.?

I need to erase my exes phone messages because he wants to used it against me and show other people messages that I shared with him in confinement. Does anyone know a way I can hack his iphone and permanently delete all his messages?   

The messages are saved on the isp servers anyway.  they can always be retrieved.  the lesson is never send out anything that can come back to haunt you. 

Anything on your ex's YOU DON'T.

So unless the app you two were using allows for deleting messages after they have been sent, you my friend are SOL, up that famous creek, paddleless, in a boat that's leaking faster than you can bail it out, headed for a waterfall. 

So, without having the phone in your hands, remote deleting of your ex's is going to be impossible. 

No, it doesn't work like that. you would need access to his phone. And if its an Iphone, there is a pretty high chance those images are already backed up on icloud if he has it sync messages.

You may need to get creative. 

The best option is to first ask him to remove them.  Nicely speak with him and ask him to please deleted them and take them off. Reaffirm that under no circumstances are you granting him to show those images to any one. 

Next option, speak to a friend of his that you are still friends with. Ask them to take if off his phone. 

Third option (not recommend) take phone, take pictures off. 

4th option (dont know your age) but call his parents (i know that could be really embarrassing) but its less embarrassing knowing two parents know, then potentially what you sent him get circled around to all your friends and the surrounding area.

In the future... dont share those photos..they always come back to haunt you.