Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 month ago

Will there be Thanksgiving & Christmas Holidays this year?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • blank
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Yeah but people have to follow guidelines in thier state such  as masks and distance. Most states only allow small.goups. I suggest checking the guidelines of ypur state or your country.

• 3 weeks ago

I celebrate both every year. I'm not missing thanksgiving dinner and Christmas

• 1 month ago

No only KKK calibrations.

• 1 month ago

Yes.  There will be Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays this year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daisy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, there will be a Thanksgiving and a Christmas this year.  The holidays will probably be celebrated differently this year because of the pandemic.  There may not be a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (social distancing, crowds, etc).  There may be fewer holiday concerts (if any) and celebrations that attract crowds may be cancelled or altered so there won't be as many chances of getting the virus.

Families may have to celebrate via the telephone or through face-time programs like Zoom.   It will be different- but we all need to be safe and protect each other.

There will be other holiday celebrations.  If we all take care of each other, we will all be around to celebrate them next year and the years after that. 

• 1 month ago

Of course.  The liberals are clearly nuts but they aren't going that far, I hope. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, the holidays will be on the calendar but not celebrated. 

• 1 month ago

Sure, but, they will likely be observed quite differently.

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes there will since it's family related, but Halloween may not happen since we go door to door

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Both holidays are postponed until next year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.