jean
Lv 4
jean asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

what chance do u give trump for getting back in power at next election?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

He will try every trick in the book to cheat, payoff, fabricate stories & lie to win.  That said unfortunately He will win because of all his sheep followers & others that he surely hypnotized with his false words. He has already planted seeds with the post office debacle. If the votes can't get mailed they can't be counted. The thing is there will be Republican votes as well not counted. He is having the blue mail boxes removed from democratic favorable states & areas as we speak. I cannot believe how blind his followers are not to mention the Republican senate with their noses so far up his bu-tt  for fear of loosing their senate seats How can they not see that this is a terrible sick individual. "MY" opinion

• Prince
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Since I believe that there's Zero per cent chance the Republicans have  NOT rigged the Election, I believe that there's One Hundred per cent chance Trump is going to win the Election. Now, whether there's ever going to be a groundswell in reaction to the dirty politics and Racist comments like Blacks are "a criminal class" and the murderous neo Nazis marching in Charlottesville being called "very fine people", this extreme certainty that Republicans have just successfully staged a coup comparable to Hitler taking over Germany, the roadside execution of George Floyd who was suffocated to death for eleven minutes, or the third of Americans being out of work, well . . . that's just anybody's guess.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Snowball's chance in hell...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Headlines read, “Joe Biden rides a bicycle”. Was his tricycle in the shop getting a fourth wheel put on it?

Attachment image
    Source(s): Donald Trump wins by a landslide.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He will serve a second term and do great things for the future of the United States.  Of all the rulers ever seen with such a great financial situation he is the one that can get things back on course in time.

• 1 month ago

100%.  He will win in a huge landslide.  There is a reason the democrats are keeping Biden hidden.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.