Should I stay in School or Quit?

I started a nursing program online for now and I am behind on assignments.  This is my 4th week and the classes are over on my 8th week of class. I babysit  my granddaughter while my daughter works and it is hard to watch and study.  I work best in the mornings, but at night around 8 or 9 pm i'm too tired.  I have talk to my teachers and they said I can make up work but points are deducted, but I'm behind on (4) 1500 word essays  My financial aid and Student loans pay school and me if I pass the class, and I need the money considering I don't work.  Should I stick it out or Quit.  I'm under stress.  FYI- I failed the last two classes, last month, I don't want to fail again.

You have two choices. Stay in school or not. Tell your daughter to find other childcare and take care of your schoolwork. Get to work on those papers. There is no excuse to be behind on 4 2 page papers  get it done. Stop making excuses.