Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

Did I cheat ?

I was hanging out with my sisters boyfriend and one of his sisters joined us. We were in a large group setting and it was time to leave. I went to say bye to her in the normal way in which we say bye which is a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Unfortunately we both turned the sane way and our lips touched for a brief second. It was absolutely meaningless and neither one of us even acknowledged it. I have a fiancée, should I tell her, is this considered cheating, what do I do? 

• Trish

It's only cheating if you think deep down, subconsciously, you did it on purpose.  Ask yourself if you are more interested than you say.

no cheating! its a funny, maybe a little bit akward and as you said, totally meaningless thing. Still I advise you strongly to tell your fiancee, so you can even joke about it.

(Because it would be weird, if she found out some other way and then think you kept it a secret.)

Cheating involves intent, so no. 

You can't unintentionally cheat. Relax. 

If it wasn't deliberate, and entirely meaningless - why make it an issue?

yeah you cheated tell your fiance that you messed up and beg her to take you back.

no jack *** im kidding are you really that stupid? 

stop being a feltcher and wasting everyones time. 

next time google it moron

it depends on what he thinks if its considered cheating