Poll: What is/was the name of your last pet?

I had a cat named Hershey.

Favorite Answer

A cat named "THOMAS". I found him sitting inside the engine  compartment of a school bus on a MINUS 35*F day frozen in his own waste to the top of the motor. My wife had heard him for 3 days before we figured out where he was. Three days previous I'd driven to a neighboring village and he'd climbed in there somehow.

- he lost the skin off his feet (frostbite)- he lost the tips of both ears- there was nerve damage to his tail

- there was frostbite on his face

- he pooped out tree bark for 2 days

I discovered his owner about a year later. Apparently he was being raised as a breeder (BritishBlue) but I'd had him neutered so she told me to keep him.

"THOMAS" died just over a year ago at age 10. He was walking up the hall one morning and dropped like a rock. Got him to the vet where I was informed that he'd had a massive heart attack and was barely able to get enough oxygen to sustain himself. I had them euthanize him immediately.

• susan

My cat is named Lucy, 

a yellow budgie she is a sweetheart 

The name of my last current pet is Olivia. The name of my last pet that died was Franky. He was a red point Siamese.

• Webbo

A Tabby female cat who I've had the past 15 years and she's still going strong.

Hamster called Harry. That was ages ago! 🐹