Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Am i being hooked on a double date with a knowing?

If a friend consistantly takes you on hang out with his gf and another girl who tend to be single too are they trying to hook me up with her. I sometimes have suspicions but to want to risk it all and make the next hang outs arkward. I Would personally have no problem with since the girl is very beautiful and smart. It Would also made the bond better since the dude is my cousin and his gf the girls cousin. I just want to be sure because if it is im waisting their effort. What do you guys think?

• Edwena
    Favorite Answer

Just stay friendly and nice and let things develop.  Don't be rude to her or do anything to drive her away.  Like talk about other girls.   You might talk about how you would like to have a dog and house with a nice, big back yard for the dog to play in. But, houses are too big for one guy to roam around in, and you don't want to be tied down with a bunch of furniture.  But, you have started looking a refrigerators and learning a lot.  Then, start a long conversation about the different styles of refrigerators and the good and the bad.  After that start talking about the characteristics of different breeds of dogs.   If the lady is still interested in you after that, she really likes you and the direction this is headed.

• Tj

You need to talk to this friend of your and smack him around and get him to speak up and tell you whats going on. He has no man berries by not telling you. Id smack the hell out of him, and never bother with him again. I dont like being used like a fool, trying to pull something on you. He is family only makes it worse.