Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Can re-introducing red meat into your diet after several months cause stomach cramps and pain? ?

Ok long story short I stopped eating red meat about 10 months ago, I only ate white meat such. as turkey or chicken....no beef at all. I also don't eat seafood (white) but that was since I was young. So basically only chicken and sometimes turkey and lots of veggie dishes.

Recently I ate a nice juicy beef burger and it was great taste-wise. But then that night I got stomach cramps and felt very sick for about a week. It as weird, I had diarrhea but was constipated at the same time. I'd feel the urge to go to the restroom, very watery stuff (diarrhea) but then I'd feel like I was constipated, I felt like I still needed too really go but nothing could come out like something was stuck in my intestines.

Anyway, after about 10 days it cleared up...I am sure it's the beef. How is this even possible?

If it was on a bun and if you haven't been eating grains, that could have impacted you too

• k w

maybe, don't forget tuna, look for the low in mercury type, and look for the organic fruit or sealed fruit in real juice they sell, great size for portion control....